SELF EMPLOYED OPTIONS AT ELEMENTS
SELF EMPLOYED STYLING OPPORTUNITIES AT ELEMENTS
Self employment for us at Elements isn't something new. When we first started out in 2010 all of our stylists were self employed. As the company grew with more salon branches being added, salon owners Natalie and Abby, decided to make all of the stylists employed due to the direction that they wanted to take the company in.
Fast forward to 2022, post COVID lockdowns, and with the company now just having the one salon to focus on, it was clear that there was an opportunity for self employment to become a part of the business once again.
We currently have three of our styling team who work as self employed, and have been doing so for over a year. Now we have smoothly transitioned to offering self employment, we feel confident to offer this option out to potential new individuals wanting to run their business from within our beautiful Portishead marina based setting.
WHAT CAN BE INCLUDED IN YOUR SELF EMPLOYED PACKAGE
There are many different options that we can include in your self employed package and will be reflected in the costings appropriately:
- Front of House support and use of our salon software. Your clients will receive their automated reminder messages, as well as you having someone to receive communications from your clients and helping you with your bookings.
- Access to our employed apprentices and support staff allowing you to run multiple appointments at one time.
- All refreshment's and access to our salon amenities are included in all of our self employed packages.
- Use of salon stock OR you can bring your own stock and can use any brands you wish.
- Working alongside incredibly talented stylists, who enjoy their work and create the most amazing atmosphere for both the clients and all the people working from Elements.
- Offering your clients the service you provide, in the most beautiful of locations. Being situated on the Portishead Marina gives a relaxed feeling whilst still having the buzz of the salon. Our customer service is outstanding and the ambience of the salon is something really special that we are excited to be able to share with you.
These are just a few of the things that can be included, please get in contact to arrange a meeting on how we could facilitate you running your business from our salon going forwards. ALL our self employed packages are compliant with the HMRC rules in running self employed opportunities from the salon, and this is something we are really proud of for peace of mind of all parties involved.
MAKE CONTACT NOW AS SPACES ARE LIMITED
Simply email email@example.com to express your interest in the self employed opportunity or call 01275 846636. Your details will be taken and passed on to Natalie who will make contact promptly.
We are so excited to be able to offer this out to stylists and can't wait to hear from you.